Retirement Financial Planning
Retirement is simply not what it used to be. The pillars that we once relied on, like pensions, subsidized employer provided heath care, shorter retirements, are gone the way of the horse and buggy. As you adapt to this new world for retirees, consider working with a Financial Planner who understands this new paradigm and can help you navigate it.
Perhaps you're getting ready to retire but feeling a bit overwhelmed figuring out if you can really afford it? Or maybe you're sure that you can afford it but are unsure how to optimize your investments, savings, insurance, expenses, property, taxes, estate planning, etc.? If so, we should have a conversation. At Breakwater, we are experienced and focused on retirement planning and execution and we love helping clients just like you, feel more secure about your retirement plans.
Whether you are looking for a one-time retirement "check-up" analysis, or you want a more long-term ongoing relationship, we can help.
Many of our current clients are retirees and they often came to us when retirement was within sight. We find that sometimes individuals prefer to handle the their own financial planning and management during the wealth accumulation phase leading up to retirement. But when it's time to take the leap into retirement, many would prefer a financial navigator.
We help our clients before, during, and after their retirement. Here are some examples of how we are helping people just like you, right now:
- Helping you answer the big question - Can I afford to retire? With detailed, personalized analysis to help make you feel comfortable knowing where you stand
- The ability to model in real-time, during our meetings, decisions and trade-offs that you might be considering. for example: if you should downsize your home, should you consider a reverse mortgage, how would the purchase of an annuity effect your retirement?
- Year-by-year cash flow analysis to show you exactly where your income will come from and how your expenses will be handled using the industries most advanced tools and knowledge
- A complete look at your entire financial picture including - assets, liabilities, risk exposure, tax picture, estate planning, family dynamics - because we know first hand that all of these areas of your financial life work together and effect each other
- Perhaps most importantly, we at Breakwater are lifetime learners, we will never stop learning and considering your unique situation and how we might be able to improve it
And we don't stop there! Check out our Service Model and review "package" topics here.
If any of this sounds like you, please feel free to contact us below for a chat. And don't worry about feeling any pressure to join us or annoying sales pitches. That's not how we operate because we are building life-long relationships.