Divorce Financial Planning
A divorce is one of the most stressful life events that you may endure. Here at Breakwater Financial, we pride ourselves in helping guide our clients through the financial aspects of this major life course change.
Each phase of a divorce - before, during and after - comes with its own financial planning challenges and opportunities. At Breakwater, we have the experience and know-how to help you prepare and plan for your future.
Below are some ways we assist our clients going through a divorce:
· Financial planning, analysis, and strategy discussions
· Financial projections to help you understand and plan for post-divorce implications
· Referrals to our extensive network of divorce attorneys, accountants, mediators, appraisers and other professional advisors
· Organizing important financial documents (i.e. bank statements, investment statements, tax returns, insurance policies, deeds, workplace benefits, estate documents)
· Analyzing the financial aspects of the possible divorce settlement to help position you for the most equitable settlement
· Helping you make sound financial decisions around insurance and investment decisions, savings and spending optimization, estate planning basics, workplace benefits and tax implications
· Bi-annual review meetings to maintain your financial independence
And we don't stop there! Check out Our Service Model to learn more about our ongoing review system.
Reach out to us anytime to discuss your unique situation and to see if we can help. Don't worry about sales pitches or pressure to work with us. That's not how we operate because we are building lifelong relationships based on trust.